Aerial Fabric Book in German
Buy now Germany's first aerial artistry book in German
With numerous illustrations and helpful practical tips from the basics for beginners (triangle, dragonfly, scorpion and much more) to figures for advanced users (Eiffel Tower splits, birds, swan/flamingo series, and much more) to numerous fallers. Easy to understand for EVERYONE, safety and pleasure are always taken into account.
Including a bonus part about climbing techniques.
The young, enthusiastic aerial artist was approached to publish a book because of her drawings. So far there has been a lack of literature on the topic of aerial silk in German. Until now!
- Hardcover - 48 pages with ring binder
- 10 basic elements
- 43 figures
- Bonus part with 7 climbing techniques - so a total of 60 figures with a total of 228 drawings to the various contents (see photo for the table of contents)
- Year of publication: 2018
- Author: Annerose Jandrey
- Book: Cover hardcover, spiral binding, thick pages, hand-drawn illustrations
- Title: Luftartistik Vertikaltuch
- Language: German
|Shipping weight:||0,80 Kg|
|Product weight:||0,70 Kg|