Round slings for aerial artistry
The universal round slings offer aerial artists maximum security.
Several small galvanized wire ropes, covered by black plastic material, ensure that 1000 kg of "people" are allowed to hang on these belts!
These aerial round slings must not be confused with simple hardware store straps, which are only intended for simple loads, not for lifting people! Safety shouldn't only be a priority in aerial artistry!
Therefore, it is best to attach your air props such as Trapeze, aerial hoop/Lyra, or aerial silks to these round slings.
You can also put the round slings around a beam (that has been previously tested), pull them through again and you can hang up a trapeze with two round slings hung next to each other.
The round sling must not hang on objects that are smaller than 6 mm in diameter, otherwise, the wire ropes can be damaged!
Please use a shackle with a suitable load capacity as a connecting link.
- Based on EN 1492-2 and EN 13414-2
- With steel cable insert u. black PES coat
- Load capacity: 2000 kg
- Load capacity: 1,000 kg with SF 10: 1 according to BGV C1
- Smallest edge radius 6 mm
- 2 m circumference = 1.0 m useful length
- 1 m circumference = 0.5 m useful length
- Delivered: 1 x Round Sling
|Product weight:||0,48 Kg|