Free-standing trapezoidal frame with a max. Construction height of 7.00m
- Base area approx. 6.00 x 6.00m with a max. Construction height of 7.00m
- Construction heights: 5.00m, 6.00m, 6.50m, 7.00m (lower variants are also possible by leaving out pipes)
- Unsupported width approx. 3.00 m
- Made from round steel tubes cut on a laser for maximum precision
- All parts in black powder-coated (except the connecting pipes, other colors possible on request)
- Static proof, as well as detailed documentation, is available for the creation of a construction log (we are happy to take over this for you against reimbursement of the TÜV costs)
Max. Loads that the construction can take:
A max. Load capacity of 600 kg including safety factors required i.e.
- an artist with 90 kg can dynamically load the device
- an artist duo with total Max. 150 kg
- 6 children static with a total Mass of 300 kg
- 4 adults static with a total. Mass of 300 kg
The max. Deflection in the direction of the open side may be max. 2.50m at the 7.00m height from the middle, swinging to the closed side is not permitted. The longest part is 1875mm.
Scope of delivery:
- All pipes
- Connectors and screws that are needed to assemble the device
- Incl. Ropes/straps to connect the footplates to each other
- Please note that this is a bulky item. We deliver freight forwarding goods for EUR 75.00 gross including VAT within Germany and for 125.00 euros gross including VAT in all other European countries.
Accessories at extra charge:
- Transport boxes
- Attachment material (round slings with steel core)
- Construction book
The video to the product should be seen for your purchase decision!