Suspend your aerial fabric safely and professionally
The triangle aerial fabric hook increases the weight distribution and this way it ensures that the fabric is not rubbed through in use. You will be keeping your fabric intact much longer and you will have a natural separation of your fabric legs. We actually recommend you always hang your silks using a triangle hook.
The suspension is done as follows:
- The fabric is first attached to the thick tube with a knot.
- At the apex of the triangle, the aerial fabric suspension is attached to e.g. a carabiner or shackle attached to the ceiling.
- If the aerial fabric is not hung with this hook, it may be that the cloth is not sustainable for long-term use and thus accidents can happen.
- Please make sure that the hook with the cloth is hung in a place that can withstand all the load that will hang on it!!!
In one test, the hook was loaded with 2000 kg and there was no change in the material.
- Material: steel, powder-coated
- Color: black, white, blue, red, chrome optic
- Tube diameter: 8 cm
- Width: 20 cm
- Height: 25 cm
- Workload: 2000 KG
- Weight: 1.7 KG
- Made in Germany
|Shipping weight:||1,90 Kg|
|Product weight:||1,70 Kg|