Fischer anchor bolt FAZ II 12/20
Ideal for attaching your ceiling brackets to concrete ceilings or surfaces.
- the steel anchor is used to fix heavy loads in cracked concrete
- made of galvanized steel
- One anchor - two anchorage depths: Reduced anchorage depth saves time and money when drilling.
- With expanding clip for maximum load-bearing capacity: This means that fewer fastening points and smaller anchor plates are required
- Minimal tightening slippage: simple assembly reduces time and effort
- with approval for cracked concrete and fire test: maximum safety
Please note that you will receive 4 pieces to attach each of our ceiling brackets: Universal ceiling suspension or vertical fabric suspension for the ceiling.
- Steel structures
- Cable routes
- Wooden structures
- ETA approval
- ICC approval
- Seismic approval: C1 / C2
- Nominal drill diameter: d0 = 12 mm
- Min. Hole depth for push-through installation: h2 = 110 mm
- Dowel length: 120 mm
- Max. Usable length hef, max. / Hef, min .: tfix = 20/40 mm
- Thread Ø x length: M 12 x 71 mm
- Wrench size: 19 mm
- The delivery includes: 4 x fischer concrete screws FAZ II 12/20