fischer high-performance anchor FH II 15/10 S
Ideal for attaching your ceiling mounts or brackets to concrete ceilings or surfaces.
- Suitable for cracked and non-cracked concrete, grids, steel structures and cable routes for fastening
- super strong, safe and stylish thanks to threaded bolts and nuts with the option of dismantling
- made of stainless steel
- Please note that you will receive 4 pieces to attach each of our ceiling brackets: Universal ceiling suspension or vertical fabric suspension for the ceiling.
The anchor is set in the time-saving push-through installation. When the anchor is tightened, the cone is pulled into the expansion sleeve and braces it against the borehole wall.
The attachment is pulled to the anchoring base. The black plastic ring prevents the armature from turning and absorbs the tightening slip.
- The international approvals guarantee maximum safety and top performance. Applications in earthquake areas (seismic C1 and C2) are also covered by these approvals.
- The practical fastening by means of threaded bolts and nuts enables the attachment to be removed.
- The ideal interaction of the screw shaft and sleeve enables a high transverse load-bearing capacity. This means that fewer fastening points are required.
- The optimized geometry intelligently reduces the setting energy and thus ensures that assembly is easy.
- The use of hollow drills is regulated in the approval.
Information on installation and technical data can be downloaded here.herunterladen.
- Nominal drill diameter: d0 = 15 mm
- Min. Hole depth for push-through installation: h2 = 100 mm
- Dowel length: 106 mm
- Max. thickness of the attachment: t fix = 10 mm
- Thread: M 10
- Wrench size: 17 mm
- Delivered: 4x fischer concrete screws high-performance anchors